Bundle of Joy- Boy

Here is the other card I made using the new Teddy and Train stamp set, actually this is the first one I made. :) I used the new Texturz Plate to dry emboss the background. It looks more boyish then if I used the folder I used for the girl card :)
Those who ordered the tutorial for the Butterfly Box, hold on, I have little technical difficulties, but I am working on it and will be in your email inbox soon :)
Scroll down for complete list of supplies i used for the card.




Supplies:
Stamps: Teddy and Train
Paper: Watercolor, Bashful Blue, Close to cocoa
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Going Gray, Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom
other: wide double stitched grosgrain ribbon in Bashful blue, aqua painter, Texturz Plate

Comments

Melissa said…
Very, very sweet!

Many Blessings,
M.
Carol said…
This is lovely - so soft and clean! My set arrives on Tuesday and I can't wait to start playing with that bear!!
TFS
Carol