Bella's Bloom and Matchbox Messages

***Don't forget to check my classes and tutorials
classes: Sunny Day Purse and For All you do
Two Drawer Butterfly Box Tutorial
instructions for classes are on the side bar ****

This is the card I made for last night's PhillyInkers meeting. It was like 4.30pm when I finally got a chance to start working on the swaps and I didn't know what to design as I started to freak out because it was 4.30pm and the meeting was at 7.15pm. So I browsed through the catalog and saw this card and decided to CASE it, but I changed it a bit.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


Supplies:
Stamps: Matchbox messages, Bella's Bloom
paper: more mustard, very vanilla, soft suede
ink: more mustard, soft suede, dusty durango, old olive
other: dusty durango polka dot ribbon, buttons latte, linen thread

Comments

Christyne said…
Oh my! What a great idea to use the Matchbox messages as a frame! TFS.
Megs said…
So lucky to have been given a copy of this card :) Beautiful!