Wishing you the best

First I want to take care of some business. All classes have been mailed except Cindy Enriquez's Birthday Stationery class.
Cindy please email me you address at ilina.crouse (at) gmail.com so I can get the class kit to you. It's ready to go in the mail!!!

****There are about 10 days left to register for the following classes
Bella Bloom's Mini class
Stamping on Silk Scarves
as well I will be posting 1 or 2 more classes in the next 48 hours****


I am sorry I have been a slacker when it comes to posting the past several weeks. School has been CRAZY and there is one more week to go. Which is exciting. Yesterday I had my final presentation for my Senior Design Project and the day seemed to be soooo long, like a whole year. I hate public speaking, and there were a lot of people in the audience which made me VERY nervous. But it's over now. Next week I have one exam and couple papers to write, and it's OVER!
As for creating, I have been creating mainly during the weekends, but then I would get so busy and swamped with school that I would forget to share.
Here is one of those cards I forgot to share, I used PTI's Guidelines Two, Recipe Box and Wishing You sets. I used Lavender Moon, Plum pudding and ripe avocado inks. The cardstock is SU! : Pale Plum and Lavander Lace. And I used Guidelines Two white PTI cardstock.
The crocheted flower is from Etsy :) and the half back pearl is from the Pretties Kit from SU!


Comments

Jaspere said…
This is lovely. That little crochet flower is a wonderful addition.
Anonymous said…
Tres chic!