Sleepy Time Riley and my first attempt to crochet

*** Registration for the classes ends June 1st and 10am
My New classes are
Sunshine Garden Class
Bella's Bloom Mini Class
Stamping on Silk Scarves
I have added new option for the stampin on silk, you can just purchase the instructions and the scarves, if you already have craft inks
for the old classes you can check the far right side bar
***

Here is a card I made on Friday. I just love Sleepy Time Riley, I don't know why I didn't get him earlier. :) I stamped it on Prism Simple Smooth cardstock and colored with copics, then using Ranger Antique Linen Distress ink I sponged it. I love to color on the prism simple smooth cardstock, it's now my new favorite :) I used pink pirouette, soft sky and kraft cardstock. As well I used soft sky and pink pirouette patterned paper.
Yestreday Sean and I went to see Star Trek (LOVEd it) and stopped by Joann's fabric, so I picked up some crochet needles and thread and went into a new adventure. I tried to crochet little flowers. DOn't mind that I have never crocheted in my life....lol...you will see my first attempts bellow.




Comments

NinaB said…
These are fabulous, Ilina, and you've never done this before? I love these crocheted flowers and have been looking through Etsy to buy some. Now, you've inspired me to make my own. I'll be in the US in 2.5 weeks. I'll make sure to at least try my hand at this. Thanks for the inspiration.
Christyne said…
Your card is just ADORABLE and I just love, love, LOVE your crocheted flowers! Great job Ilina!
Christyne said…
Ilina, do you have instructions on how to do that adorable double bow on your card? It's so cute!
TeresaM said…
Your sleepy time Riley card is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing in your creativity with us.
Jaspere said…
Riley is just adorable. I love the half circles you added and the flowers you made are great.
Angie Williams said…
Oh my gosh! This is a perfectly adorable card!!! Thanks for sharing!
Virgo5 said…
I love this card Ilina and I'm totally shocked to hear you haven't crocheted before! Those flowers are perfectly beautiful!
Laurie
Emily S said…
Wow your flowers are great, especially for your first shot! I was wondering how you tied the double bow on the Sleepy Riley card. It's so cute! Great job as always!!