Shore do love you and trying to keep my sanity

Ok, it has been really crazy few days, I feel I have been drowning in my final report which is due tomorrow at 5pm and I have to finish work for two people. Long story and I don't want to put it out there. Yesterday when I got home after my Senior Design meeting I went to sleep. I woke up when Sean got home, we ate dinner, and I was still so stinkin' tired and fell asleep on the couch, he woke me up at midnight to move to the bedroom and I woke up at 8am this morning. And since then I have been working on my Senior Design report. It's a LOT of stuff!!! And I have been having a constant headache since Friday afternoon. Oh yeah and I got sunburn on Saturday when I did the arts show.
Anyway I had to take a break to keep my sanity and I made this card using Fins Riley from Hanna Stamps. Did you know that Krsiti just came up with Grad Riley, run to Hanna Stamps! before it's gone :). I stamped the image on white cardstock and colored it with copics. I used Core'dinations cardstock for the sand. Then I took a piece of acetate and used alcohol inks and aplicator to apply the colors (lettuce and blue) then adhered the piece on tempting turquise card with glue dots. On top of that I put the sand part, and Riley. Stamped the sentiment and punched it out and layered it on core'dination cardstock. And Voila :)

Comments

Ilina, this "shore" is terrific! That background is fabulous!

~Bev
Joycelyn Pelkey said…
Awesome, Ilina...I hope this was just the... break you needed!! Good luck with your paper!
Jaspere said…
This is just adorable.
Kristi said…
HOW fantastic is this card...Can you do a tutorial on this? Like you dont have enough stuff to do..I mean when you get time, I know people will eat this up...Love the sand...How did you get the paper to look like this?? Perfect CARD!!! I hope you are feeling some better now, and that your sunburn went away...