Our Creative Corner challenge-it's all about sentiments

*** Registration for the classes ends June 1st and 10am
My New classes are
Sunshine Garden Class
Bella's Bloom Mini Class
Stamping on Silk Scarves
I have added new option for the stampin on silk, you can just purchase the instructions and the scarves, if you already have craft inks
for the old classes you can check the far right side bar***


and butterflies :)
Today I had my last exam and last big assignment submitted and now I feel FREE, it's weird though. LoL
Anyway, since I have some free time now I decided to take a shot on the OCC challenge for this week. And the challenge is to use sentiments as focal point of your card. I decided to use Unity Stamps Company, the Butterfly sentiment. I just love it. Scroll down for complete list of supplies. I like how it came out.




Supplies:
stamps: Unity Stamp CO. Butterfly sentiment
paper: PTI white, rose red, so saffron, Basic Grey Urban prairie
ink: rose red, old olive
other: label nestabilities, buttons, old olive ribbon, beads, MS butterfly punch


Comments

Jaspere said…
This is lovely. I have the same stamp but have never been able to make it look this good.