More Riley

***DOn't forget to check out my classes- more to come soon***
***Bella Bloom MIni Class***
***Stamping on Scarves Class***


It has been busy few days. But I did get a lot of done, thought I forgot to share LoL.
Here are two cards I made with Riley and Sophie G stamps from Hanna Stamps! For the first one I used Perfume Sophie G, some prima flowers, We'Re Memory keepers patterned paper that I got from San Francisco, some buttons from Pink Hedgehog crafts, rose red, tangerine tango and chocolate chip cardstock. The dew drops are home made with hot glue and hot glue gun. I will share totorial soon, as well how I made the acetate Riley card few posts ago. The image is colored with copics.
For the grad Riley card I used not quite navy and more mustard. Used some not quite navy brads and more mustard ribbon. I kept telling Sean that I want our school's cap and gown to be blue, but he kept telling me that they are always black. I saw a lot of UPenn students the past few days wearing black too. And finally yesterday we were able to get our regalia, since the Drexel University commencements are not until June. And to my surprise they were BLUE, and the more exciting news was that they had tiny sizes too. Mine is 4'9" to 4' 11" , however I am 5'. But the smaller size fit perfectly...lol...in a way feels embarassing. Oh well, what can I do when I am tiny. Ok, enough rambling I need to go to school :)


Comments

Stephanie said…
adorable cards, love both sophia and riley...
Jaspere said…
Serious cuteness going on here.
Anonymous said…
Great cards Ilina...Are you counting down yet for the big day?
Christyne said…
Oh my! These are just ADORABLE!!! Great job on both cards. TFS.
Oh how cute!!!!! You did a wonderful job (:
Carmen said…
Wonderful!! Riley is my fav!!