More Hanna Stamps Sneak Peeks Day #2

Here is another sneak peek from Five Little Dresses stamp set that will be released on Monday night. I love ALL the images from this set, they are sooo fun to work with. Scroll down for complete list of supplies. As well don't forget to visit the blogs of the rest of the Design Team, as well June's Guest Designer Jodi Lee and leave her some LOVE :)
Many has asked me how I made the double bow in the SLeepy Riley card few posts down. I cheated....lol...I used Bow Easy, which works on same principle like my childhood bow making, using two fingers (you need another person for this lol).


Supplies:
stamps: Five Little dresses by Hanna Stamps!
ink: momento in tuxedo black and smooch moonlight ink
paper: basic black, prism white (from Hanna Stamps!), baja breeze, so saffron, Basic gray Urban Praire
other: oval classic and scalloped nestabilities, copic markers, bow easy, ribbon, scallop edge punch

Comments

Melissa said…
This is darling. Love that paper - Basic Grey Is my favorite. That stamp may be in my hands soon enough.