Look what I received today in the mail

Crocheted flowers! When SU! came out with the Flourettes I fell in love with them but I wanted different colors too. So I found these on Etsy, pretty inexpensive six of those (same color) for $2.25, so I got several colors plus few are on their way. I can't wait to start creating. It's been few dry days without anything made. I have been so tired that even when I had a spare moment I was too tired to make anything. The good news is THREE MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL ARE LEFT. And I am done FOREVER!!! It's scary!
I am hoping to have something made tonight so I will share it with you later :)
As well the order for the supplies for the classes has been placed on Sunday and next week I am expecting to receive the stamp sets and paper supplies and put together your kits and mail them to you. As well I am in process of working on a new class which will be revealed next week. It's still in thinking and designing phase :)

Comments