Hanna Stamps Sneak Peek Day #2

As I promised, here is another sneak peek from Hanna Stamps!
This is SECOND post for today so scroll down to check out Mother's Day card :) I used the new BBQ Riley for this BBQ invitation, he's is so stinkin' cute. I loved coloring him. I used copics to color him, and I used the movers and shapers die for the card. Besides that I added some Bella Rose designer paper, Rding Hood red ribbon and jumbo very vanilla brad. I put a paper clip so I can take good picture of the card closed, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to see Riley.
Make sure you check out the blogs of the other design team members, which you will find on the far right side bar. And as well our May guest designers:

Nikki Fairbairn
Pam Varnell




Comments

Tina said…
The moose card is adorable love the summer feel to it!
Anonymous said…
Lovely fun card Ilina. Love the side feature.
Nikki Fairbairn said…
I love your BBQ invitation Ilina and such an awesome design, Have a great Sunday, Big Hugs, Nikki x