Hanna The Bride

Here is a card I made the other day for the Hanna Stamps! release party challenge #2 which I hosted and it was " Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue". I used the Hanna Stamps! retro set for this month which was Bridal Hanna. I just love this image. For the old part I dag out some patterned paper I had from like over 4 years ago, lol. But I didn't have anything borrowed unfortunately. Scroll down for complete list of details. :)


Supplies:
stamps: Bridal Hanna
ink: momento in tuxedo black
paper: PTI white, bashful blue, some patterned paper
other: half back pearls, bridal flowers from Michael's, half back pearls, white satin ribbon, nestabilities, horizontal slot punch

Comments

Nikki Fairbairn said…
Hanna looks gorgeous Ilina, beautiful colouring and I love all the pearls, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Emily S said…
Absolutely beautiful. Great job!
Jaspere said…
Love all those pearls.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful Ilina. Any bride would love to receive this!