Bella's Bloom Mini Class

I can't believe how much I was able to accomplish today. Sean left to visit his parents this morning, so I had the whole day for myself. I did school work, prepared classes to mail and yet the new classes. I still have the regular size card class to finish and post. But I need to write couple papers for school before I do that.

But here is this month's mini class. This class uses Lauren Meader's Get a Handle on It template, and as for my previous classes, you won't receive electronic version of the template due copyrights etc (I believe you know the drill by now ;))
This class uses the Bella Rose designer paper and Bella's Bloom stamp set. In the kit you will receive all the pre-cut and pre-scored supplies to make the box and ten 3x3 cards plus 10 whisper white envelopes.
You have the option of purchasing the stamp set or the markers, or both. The price includes shipping
Register HERE
The class kit without the stamp set and markers is $20
The class kit with stamp set is $35, the same price is when you get the markers instead of the stamp set
The I want it all option is $49.
To register click HERE






To register click HERE

Comments

Tina said…
Very pretty, I love that dsp!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous projects Ilina! Hope they do well for you!
This is just so elegant! Great job (:
Jaspere said…
Wow these are beautiful. You do make some amazing kits.