Le Jardin Botanique Again

Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)
If you want the registration links click on the following:
Garden Greetings from the Desk Of
Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class
Scallop Envelope Box Class


5 more weeks are left of school. Well 6 more weeks from the term, but being a senior my grades need to be submitted early, before the end of the term. It's really SCARY. I have been in school since 1984 when I started primary school, and now is 2009. I feel like what is next? No more school? If there is no school what am I going to do? LoL...Yeah, get a REAL job. It's really SCARY, at least I feel that way. It means there won't be school anymore, I mean I will be done forever. It's like an end or a looooong journey. And it's been long, I started college in 1996, after 5 years the programm changed, there were some extra classes I had to take, then I moved to the US before I graduated(long story why I didn't graduate in Macedonia, I don't want to talk negatively about anyone, especially not on my blog or on the internet), then I waited 2 years to get my transcripsts and my green card and transfered here where I had to take 3 more years... and 12.5 years later (from the day I started college) here I am... sheesh that's a whole lot of years being in school!!!!

Enought blabing about my school and my education, here is a card I have to share with you today.


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Le Jardin Botanique
ink: chocolate chip, sahara sand, old olive, baja breeze
paper: chocolate chip, baja breeze, watercolor, Parisian Breeze specialty paper
other: cordoroy buttons in Baja Breeze, aqua painter, eyelet border punch
all supplies are Stampin' Up!

Comments

Whimsey said…
GREAT card; love the paper and the colors are fabulous!!!
Jaspere said…
Wow this is lovely. The colors are great and what a fabulous stamp set
Tina said…
WOW what an amazing card! Love the lo and colors!
Kerry D-C said…
ooooh! aaaaaaaaah! SO LOVELY! Love the colors!
Anonymous said…
I so love blue and brown together!!!!

Do you have a job lined up?