Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just venting

scroll down for today's post (which is more creative then this one will be )LOL

So ok, I feel like I am losing my sanity. I feel like haunted by nightmares. And it's all about school.
To make the long story short, I am for the second time in my life right before graduation. I supposed to graduate FIVE years ago in Macedonia before I moved to the US, but it didn't happen. It's a long story...and I don't want to talk bad about anyone. But in a way he made me a favor.

So five years later, and 2.5-3 years at Drexel University as a transfer student, I am again on the door of graduation. Things are different now. But the history is haunting me...lol...few days ago I had a dream how few Drexel faculty members met with me, and a friend from PRIMARY SCHOOL!?!?! what's the chance that would ever happen??!?! And they told me since I am a transfer student I will need to take some extra classes, and take some exams, or I can't graduate!!! It was a horrible dream!!! Then I constantly have dreams of MATLAB scripts I need to write for my Senior Design.

ARgHHHHHHHH!!!!
3.5 weeks until the Senior Design is over. And I am not going to talk about my team mates. I will just say I like the Veggie Tales song " We are the pirates who don't do anything"....

Check back soon (probably tomorrow night, since I will be out all day in classes and working on my project) and I will have something for you :) I need to keep my sanity

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. you poor thing!!! I can't wait til it's over too for your sake. when my hubby was done with that place I pretty much felt like doing kartwheels in the streets of West Philly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WILL be over soon...and then you can party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to