Just Buzzing By Pop Up card

Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)
If you want the registration links click on the following:
Great Friend Mini Class
Garden Greetings from the Desk Of
Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class
Scallop Envelope Box Class

And as I promised, here is my other card using the Three Tier cake pop-up die from Sizzix. I used the set Just buzzing by for this card. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.









SUPPLIES:
stamps: Just Buzzing By
ink: versafine in onix black, chocolate chip, bashful blue, more mustard
paper: chocolate chip, whisper white, more mustard, watercolor, Haiku dsp (retired)
other: white brads (Doodlebug), pop up die, aqua painter, ticket corner punch, sponges
ENJOY


Comments

Joani McDonald said…
OMGoodness! How cool is this card?! Love love love it!
Hugs,
Joani
Shelly Schmidt said…
Wow- this is just so neat- I cannot believe that folds up and the card closes..... What a super neat card! Thanks for sharing
Angie Williams said…
This card is just amazing! And I love the set!
Carmen said…
love this!! It absolutely perfect!
Anonymous said…
Just brilliant! I so have the perfect person for that...our local beekeeper!
Maureen said…
This is just genious!! I love seeing how people are altering the cake die - TFS!!
Anonymous said…
TOO Cute! I love this stamp set and seeing the cake made into a hive is just perfect. TFS!
Carol P said…
Another creative idea using the 3d cake!

Carol
Extreme Cards and Papercrafting