Hoppy for you

Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)
If you want the registration links click on the following:
Garden Greetings from the Desk Of

Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class

Here is another card I made with Hoppy for You set, it's simple, but I do like it. The layout is almost the same as the ones in the Garden Greetings class. I actually made this card first and then tried it out how it will look with the Garden Greetings set, and I liked the outcome :)


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Hoppy for You
ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel
paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
other: Designer Buttons, Satin Kiwi Kiss ribbon


Comments

Tina said…
What a pretty card! love all the little details in your froggy card!