Happy Easter

Here is my first Easter card for this year. I am so late with Easter cards this year. As I was in middle of finals, and then went to California for my Spring Break and now back in school. But I always liked Easter since it was one of the "creative" holidays, I got to color eggs. Christmas in Macedonia is not a big deal like here, so we didn't do anything special except food. And there is another reason I like Easter, it's around my birthday. I have had my birthday fall on Easter, or the other way around. And this year it's on Good Friday.
Anyway, here is a card I made using the Flourishes set " Signs of Spring". As well I used the SAB Delicate dots designs paper, and colored the image with copic markers.supplies:
stamps: signs of spring
ink: versafine
paper: barely banana, bashful blue, certainly celery, pti white, delicate dots dsp
other: nestabilities, copic markers, very vanilla grosgrain ribbon, brads

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great layout! We don't really do much for Easter here...just consider it a long weekend and usually go camping, since we are not religious. Certainly people don't usually give Easter cards, but I do love seeing what can be done with the theme.