Hanna Stamps Friday Challenge- Anything but a card

Happy Friday everyone.
This post comes little late, as I was in school and then we had a museum tour (the Penn Museum of Archeology and Anthropology) with my Anthropology professor. It was fun, and guess what? We got to stamp!!! I will show you later.
Today is Friday and it was my turn to host the Hanna Stamps! Friday challenge. And the challenge for this week is : anything but a card. For people who know me, they already know I LOVE to travel and visit different places and get to know different people and cultures. One thing I do when I go somewhere I make sure I buy postcards. So I collect them. When I moved to the US the first thing I brought here was my collection of postcards, a whole pile of them. They are in a shoebox, forgotten, waiting for me to find time to organize them. So I decided to make a box to hold some of them, by size. This is the first one I made (just a start of my organization process which may last for years). I thought TRAIN RILEY is perfect for the job :) Since there have been a LOT of places I have gone with train. As well I used Core'dination paper which I sanded on the edges to give it aged look. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.




SUPPLIES:
stamps: Train Riley by Hanna Stamps!
ink: versafine onix black, real red, old olive, sahara sand, going gray, basic gray, bashful blue
paper: green core'dinations, always artichoke, real red, watercolor,



Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)
If you want the registration links click on the following:
Great Friend Mini Class
Garden Greetings from the Desk Of
Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class
Scallop Envelope Box Class

Comments

Carmen said…
He is just perfect for this project! Great way to organize them.
Jaspere said…
Your coloring is awesome and I just love that Riley.
What a sweet idea, Ilina! A postcard! I can just imagine how tickled a postcard recipient would feel to receive this darling postcard ... not to mention the wonderful watercolor Riley!

~Bev
Anonymous said…
Great project!