Friend- Ship

Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)
If you want the registration links click on the following:
Great Friend Mini Class
Garden Greetings from the Desk Of
Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class
Scallop Envelope Box Class

So, as I promissed earlier, here is my complete pop-up card inspired (or you can read CASE-d) by Mary Jo Albright.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies. I was wondering if anyone will be interested in pop-up card class. Let me know your opinions and what ya think :)
I have another card I am still working on to share later. So as a hint I will say Buzz by later and you will see it :)








SUPPLIES:
stamps: boat loads of love
ink: pacific point, riding hood red, bashful blue, going gray, basic gray, kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, versafine onix black
paper: pacific point, watercolor, riding hood red prints, whisper white, kiwi kiss, bashful blue
other: three tier cake pop-up die, riding hood red taffeta ribbon, white brads (doodlebug), slit punch

Comments

Jaspere said…
Are you kidding me? OMG! This is just to good to be true. Wow!! Amazing.
Carmen said…
Too cute .. makes me want to us my pop up die!
Anonymous said…
Yep...I think these are so cool...and something I have not done before!