Finally Mother's day cards as I promissed

Ok, about time blogger or my computer allowed me to upload my cards.
I used All Holidays set, whisper white ink, Manhattan embossing folder, ribbon and glitter (red and dazzling diamonds) . Enjoy. (they are not the best, but it was all I could do for now :( )

Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)
If you want the registration links click on the following, registration closes on MAY 2nd, a week from now:
Pop-up card kit

Great Friend Mini Class
Garden Greetings from the Desk Of
Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class
Scallop Envelope Box Class




Comments

Cheryl Walker said…
very pretty hun!!!! Love the glitter :)
Carmen said…
Wow!!! stunning, beautiful, lovely ... perfect!!
elaine said…
Ilina, don't apologize! They are georgous and if that is the "best you can do" I'd say your best is very, very good. I love them and will definitely CASE!