**** Registration is NOW open for the following classes: Flower tote, Scallop envelope box, Birthday Stationery and Fifth Avenue class***********
If you wish to avoid Eventbrite fees email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you paypal invoiceThis is part 1 of my eyelet border punch tutorials. In this tutorial I will show you how to make an eyelet border square and a medallion.
1. FOr the medalion you will need a piece of 3"x3" cardstock.
2. Insert this piece in the punch so the edge will come to the first square, as shown on the picture, as well that will center the piece of cardstock, on both sides will be to the line just after the first square (See picture)
2. Now punch. Then turn the cardstock and do the same thing to all of the four sides.
3. Now when your medallion is done, you can punch the corners. Insert one of the corners in the punch (turn the punch up side down, so you can see). make sure the corner is centered in the middle scallop and the edges are lined up with the edge of the middle scallop of the punch. And punch it out.
4. repeat the same thing for all corners. And your medallion is finished.
Scalloped square with 3 scallops 1.
1. For this you will need 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of cardstock.
2. Center the piece of cardstock in the punch. And punch. Turn the cardstock around and do the same thing for all of the 4 edges, and you scalloped square is done!
Scalloped square with 3 scallops 2
1. For this version you will need 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of cardstock.
2. Insert one of the edges into the punch and make sure you center it. Now punch.
3. Now turn the piece around, and line up the end hole with the end home of the punch, here I did with the end hole on the right side. Make sure your cardstock is parallel with the botton of the punch, so you will get perfect square. And punch, and repeat for all of the edges. For the last edge you will need to line up the holes on both ends (left and right) and then punch. If you have kept your cardstock perfectly straight (parallel with the bottom of the punch) these holes will line up perfectly.
4. And your square is done :) Here are shown all of the squares together :)