Classes

I had a lot of people interested for my past classes so I am offering them again. The registration will close on May 2nd at 4pm for all of the classes, and the materials will be mailed 10-15 days after the registration closes, depending when the supplies will arrive at my place (then I will need to cut them and package them). Stampin' Up! shipments usually take min of 7-8 days to arrive in PA.
As well for the next few weeks my posting will be sporadic since I will be focusing on school and graduating (June 13th is my commencement) and I have my Senior Design project which will need to be finished in few weeks :-o I was shocked when I found out this, as well a lot of papers and reports to write. As well I am teaching stamping classes starting in May, so I will be sharing those projects with you :) and of course the Hanna Stamps sneak peeks :)
Anyway here are the classes I am offering again:

Birthday Stationery , you can find more information about this class in older post HERE
Flower Tote and love notes class, more information can be found HERE
Fifth Avenue Class, you can find more info HERE
Scallop Envelope box and love notes class , more info about this class can be found HERE

So you have until May 2nd to register for these classes.

And I am not going to leave you without eye candy today. :) I have a card to share. I made it while ago and completely forgot to share it.

And don't forget about the blog candy, two posts below. You have until Wednesday to enter :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the composition of this card Ilina.

Good luck in the very hectic time ahead. Best wishes and I hope you do really well!
Carmen said…
Awesome card .... I'm still hoarding all my felt ribbon!
Cheryl Walker said…
Awwww, I love your card with this darling Riley on it!!! tooo sweet!
Angie Williams said…
Cute cute card! I love Rileys!!
Now this little logger is a heart-stealer! What a delight!

~Bev