Butterfly Box

Here is something I worked on today. I wanted to make two tier stationery box, or it can even be jewelry box or anything you like to keep in it. I used some retired SU! cardstock (rose romance) and K&Company patterned paper. The stamp is from Unity. I just love this saying :) And ABSOLUTELY love butterflies. As well I used certainly celery and whisper white cardstock, and baja breeze ink. The butterflies are punched with MS butterflies (3 in 1) punch. I like how it turned out. Unfortunatelly I don't have a template for you, since this was the trial version and it came out pretty nice.
Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)
If you want the registration links click on the following:
Garden Greetings from the Desk Of
Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class
Scallop Envelope Box Class








Comments

Curt in Indy said…
Wow, you did an incredible job on this! Too bad you didn't make a template. People would love to create this! You need to do a tutorial! Great work! Best, Curt
Sharon said…
Ilina, this is fabulous! Please, please make a tutorial!
Gloria said…
Boy is this gorgeous it would be nice if u made a tutorial of it. I also like the saying
Anonymous said…
Oh a blog change...Interesting Ilina.

I love this box. Really neat.
Lesly said…
WOW! This is fabulous!
This is really neat! Great job (:
Cheryl Walker said…
Very very cute!!! Im going to have to draw up a box for some drawers to make, this would be sweet!!! Thank you for the idea hun!!! Love your box!!!! great job!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl
Unknown said…
ooh! love how this box is executed. it would make a great gift and I can see it as all the different items you suggested in the post.
helen said…
very cute box! great job.