Branch Out X 2


Don't forget to check my classes on the side bar (when you click on those links it will lead you to the post with more details for the class and registration links)

If you want the registration links click on the following:

Garden Greetings from the Desk Of

Fifth Avenue Floral Class
Birthday Stationery Class
Flower Tote Class

Here are two cards which are very similar I made using the Branch Out set. I got this set while ago and I was looking forward to use it. However, it took me few months....I stamped the leaves with old olive and kiwi kiss classic ink, then the "flowers" with pretty in pink craft ink and embossed it with iridescent embossing powder. The butterflies are stamped with rose red craft ink, and embossed too.On the first card the ribbon is tied on the spine of the card. I guess I can make a tutorial about that or something :)


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Branch Out, Wow Flowers, Birthday Counts
ink: kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, old olive, pretty in pink(craft), rose red (craft)
other: jumbo eyelets(pewter), pewter brads, iridescent embossing powder, window word punch, ticket corner punch, piercing tool, eyelet border punch, Crop-a-Dile, pretty in pink taffeta ribbon

ENJOY!


Comments

Angie Williams said…
I love the taffeta ribbon and the jumbo brad hanging in the tree. So pretty!
Tina said…
Love your card! the colors are fantastic!
Kerry D-C said…
wow! these are so pretty! LOVE the "tire" swings!
Anonymous said…
Just delightful Love how you have attached the ribbon and the grommet!