Valentine Lolli-pop along

I am sorry I haven't posted in few days. It has been just another crazy week. On Wednesday I spent pretty much all day in Berwyn, PA working on my Senior Design project, and then had a few homeworks I had to get done for Thursday, so I ended up staying up very late doing homeworks, and yesterday I was ALL day in school, until 9pm. When I got home I was so exchausted. And now I have a stinkin' headache which is so stubborn and it doesn't wanna go away. I guess all of this is affecting my creativity, and I feel like I have creative block and no desire to do anything. But I still did something, I had to. This is a gift for friends for Valentines day. COuple weeks ago we made gifts and cards for each person(couple), but of course we didn't make for ourselves, so I made this lolli-pop allong holder with 2 lolli-pops (I made those too). I used Lauren Meader's template Lolli-pop along which is available at www.papertreyink.com.


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Love you Much, All Holidays
ink: white staz-on
paper: acetate, real red
other: ribbon, candy melts, lolli-pop molds, ribbon, lolli-pop along template, crop-a-dile, MS valentine lace punch

ENJOY!

Comments