Talk Fifth Avenue 3 cards in one post :)

Here are three cards I made recently. I am not really satisfied with them, but here they are anyway. I just feel like my creativeness is blocked. But I did try making few cards anyway. I need to work on a birthday gift for a friend now. I just wanted to share those before I forget. There are supplies listed bellow for each of the cards.


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, sweet Little Sentiments
ink: basic gray
paper: whisper white, pixie pink, old olive, basic gray
other: wide old olive grosgrain ribbon, filigree designers brads, rhinestone brads, window word punch



SUPPLIES:
stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
paper: chocolate chip, whisper white, always artichoke, regal rose
ink: chocolate chip, whisper white
other: always artichoke narrow grosgrain ribbon, hanna stamps! lolli-pop ribbon, half back pearls



SUPPLIES:
stamps: Cheep Talk
ink: chocolate chip, old olive, bordering blue, pumpkin pie
paper: kraft
other: chocolate chip ribbon, designers button, crystal effects

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ilina, I just LOVE what you did with that sparkly brad! How creative!
Stay Warm.. Hugs
Sharon F / Createdbyu
Jan Hoyt said…
they are all cute but my favorite is the Cheep Talk bird on kraft c/s....adorable but not "over the top". Except it does look like you did a LOT of cutting! Thanks for sharing! Jan Hoyt
http://www.inkerzaway.blogspot.com
Katrina said…
LOVE the first card. Did you mask the bigger flowers to make it look like that?
Kristin said…
these are ALL so awesome... even with "block" you are a creative genius!