Pocket Silhouettes

***Don't forget the blog candy couple posts below , click HERE ***
it will stay open until Sunday night, since I will be out of town for the weekend, and I will pick a winner on Monday morning, so you got some more time :)
As well, just a reminder, the free shipping special expires soon click here --->>
and the deadline for registering for the following classes is February 28th
BIRTHDAY STATIONERY
FLOWER TOTE
SCALLOP ENVELOPE BOX

Now onto the card, I made this card using the sketch from CPS, when I saw it , I thought immediately about Pocket Silhouettes set and Urban Garden paper. So here is what I came up with. Scroll down for complete list of supplies :)




SUPPLIES:
stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
ink: versamark
paper: Urban Garden dsp, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy Basic Gray
other: Lots of Tags Sizzlits, White embossing poweder, kiwi kiss satin ribbon, MS lace punch, corner rounder punch

Comments

care-in said…
Great job! I love the middle panel with the flowers.
Stephanie said…
Very pretty, I love the tag!
Christyne said…
Oh! I just love this card! Great job!
Julia Aston said…
The pocket silhouettes looks super on this - great colors and DP!
Jaspere said…
This is lovely. I especially like the green and blue color combo.
jo said…
This is stunning! Love the colour combo.
Anonymous said…
Lovely colours~