A Peek of something I have been working on

Ok, I am in school and I am dead tired. LoL. I was up until 5.30am writing a paper for my Art History class. It took me whole night. And then I had to get up at 8.30 to review it and go to school, and I have classes until 9pm...and tomorrow I need to go to Berwyn, PA to work on my project....busy...busy...busy.
But check back tomorrow for Hanna Stamps! sneak peeks, the March realise is on Monday....You will love the new stamp sets!!!! Believe me!! You will want them all :)
Don't forget that the registration for the classes BIRTHDAY STATONERY, FLOWER TOTE, SCALLOP ENVELOPE BOX) closes on Saturday as well don't forget to enter for blog candy (HERE)
Ok, now onto something I have been working on. Scrapbook pages are usually a big project for me, I tend to feel intimidated LoL, because they are big. But here is a little peek of something i have been working on. I will show you the whole project soon :)

Comments