New Class and Blog Candy Winner

*** round 2 available until May 2nd***
***Birthday stationary and Scallop Envelope Classes***
First just an update on the classes. All classes have been mailed! No exceptions!
Due to the high interest for the Scalloped Envelope Class I am happy to offer it again.
you can register for it HERE

But now I am offering as well another class. You will make all the cards shown on the pictures and the stationery box. So you will have a birthday card ready when you need one.
Register HERE

With this class kit (by mail or at my home) you will receive:
materials to make : five A2 cards, five 3x3 love notes and five 2x3 tags
materials to make the box and the address book in it
five A2 whisper white envelopes
you have choice to add on your kit the Bitty Birthday Stamp Set and/or the Stampin' Write Markers in Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Pumpkin Pie.

This kit includes Sweet Always designers series paper.
You will receive all materials pre-cut and pre-scored.
The instructions (quite few pages with color pictures) will be emailed to you in order to save trees and be more green :)

If you come to my home the class will be on March 14th (12pm-2pm), if you chose class by mail, you supplies will be in the mail on March 14th or earlier.
To register click HERE





Register for this class HERE



Now onto the blog candy winner!!!! The lucky number Random.org picked was 18

and that is
Mary Beth said...

I guess my all time favorite must be Button Bear, since I still have it and it's been retired for years. I just can't part with it because it's soooo cute! Congrats on 50,000 hits - WOW! I love checking your site every day!


Mary Beth please email me your address so I can send you your goodies.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!


Be on the watch for some more blog candy :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Absolutely gorgeous Ilina! How much is the class by mail? I live in California. Not sure if I want the stamp set but could you please let me know the price with and without the set? I'm a demonstrator but it's worth it to get this kit from you because it's so stinkin' cute!
Thanks,
Lorraine Castellon-Rowe
Ltrain26@aol.com
510/440-9053
Teresa Kline said…
awesome set, and congrats to the winner! *~*