Hanna Stamps! Sneak Peak #1 In Vogue

It's again that time of the month. Time for new sneak peaks from Hanna Stamps!
This is a little folder with two pouches inside. One holds a notepad for shopping list, the other one is for receipts. This set will be released on Thursday night and it's called In Vogue. I just love it, it's so fun to play with it. I made the template for the folder, according to the measurements of the pad. ( I got the inspiration from one of Lauren Meader's projects) .The size of the folder is 5.5x4 inches and the depth is 0.5.
Stay tuned for more sneak peaks to come! (scroll down for complete list of supplies).






SUPPLIES:
stamps: In Vogue from Hanna Stamps, Just rite stampers
paper: Maine Blueberry, white, not quite navy, old olive, bashful blue
ink: momento in tuxedo black, old olive and not quite navy markers
other: nestabilities, ribbon, copic markers, half back pearls, trio flower punch, 1/4" circle punch

ENJOY!

Comments

stampingtink said…
Love it! I love these pocket cards. The colors are so fun and sassy and I love Hanna! I can feel another set coming on! Love the blueberry and olive together!
Teresa Kline said…
this is fantastic...I luv it! *~*
Cute card! Love that stamp!
Melanie said…
She is adorabel and you did a lovely job on this project.
April said…
What a great little creation! Love it!
HEY Ilina,
Yes, I RAN into your name in my travels through the internet... and oohh, so glad I did!! This little project is really beautiful, and your flower tote for the 3x3's is just wonderful!! You are indeed SO CREATIVE!!
Drop a line when you have a minute!! ;~)
Denise from OHio

Phil 4:13
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.