Flower tote class - few more available

****** REGISTER******
Because of the high demand of this class I decided to make availabe few more classes, but this time there is no option of stamp set. I will ship those as well around February 7-10th. WHen you register, please email me at : ilina.crouse@gmail.com to let me know whether you want sunflower or daisy, and email me your shipping address since pay pal doesn't want to show it.
You can see more details about the original class HERE
and you can register HERE
the registration will close on Saturday February 7th

Only instructions available as well.

I have as well another class, which registration started already. You can find more info HERE
as well don't forget the SAB special I am offering.

Comments

Anonymous said…
love the daisies..too cute..
you have a great blog