Fifth avenue quick card

Here is a quick card I made this morning using the stamp set "Fifth Avenue Floral". When I saw this set for first time I knew I had to have it. For the color combination I was inspired from the dessigner paper "Urban Oasis". Now I need to get going....will post you more later:)
Scroll down for list of supplies


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: fifth avenue floral
Paper: basic black, whisper white, baja breeze. kiwi kiss
Ink: whisper white craft and baja breeze classic ink
Accessories: half back pearls and white organdy ribbon, white ep

Comments

Jaspere said…
Beautiful! Love those pearls you added. Its so soft and feminine
Anonymous said…
Good name for the stamps Ilina...coz it sure is elegant
Kristin said…
this is so pretty! i love it!
Anonymous said…
Hi. Beautiful card, great layout and colors. Can anyone tell me what was used for the little tag?