Cheep Talk Calendar

***The template for the calendar can be found here: http://www.papertreyink.com/mtt_recipewrapup_webview.html ***

Here is another calendar I made using Lauren's Recipe Wrap Up timeless template. I made this for a friend who had birthday yesterday, but today is the party. Can you imagine, she is born on Valentine's day. Oh yeah, last night we had nice dinner with Sean, he made lasagnas, from SCRATCH!!!! It was delicious. Plus he made me (all by himself) a card, and used the cuttlebug on the card. I will share it later. I am so proud of him!!! Anyway....Here is the calendar and on the bottom it's all wrapped up. I used quality printing paper, and used the wheel Friendly Words to stamp it.
And don't forget the BLOG CANDY in the post bellow (----> CLICK HERE), leave a comment by Tuesday at midnight and I will pick a winner using random.org on Wednesday morning.






SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Cheep Talk
Paper: chocolate chip, summer sun, pacific point, pumpkin pie, old olive,
Ink: pacific blue, pumpkin pie, old olive, summer sun, chocolate chip,Versamark
Accessories: eyelets, hemp twine, flame dew drops

Comments

Kristin said…
positively adorable!
Anonymous said…
What a fantastic present! I do hope she like it
This is so cute! Could you point me to the directions? This would be a great club project.
Thanks so much, Cindee
Stephanie said…
Oh wow, how cool and sweet is this.
April said…
That is soooo super cute. I love it! It looks like you put a lot of work into it! Very nice!
Cheryl Walker said…
very cute, and what a great idea!!! great job hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
stampingtink said…
Very cute and I love this idea! I love the colors also. I love how compact it looks.
Vicki Burdick said…
Love this calendar, what did you use for the inside pages.