Another sneak peak from Hanna Stamps

OK, this is post #3 for today, so scroll down to see the previous ones.
Here is another Hanna Stamps! Sneak peak, this shoes stamp is part of the In Vogue set. I love red shoes, so I had to make a card with red shoes, and I remembered that I had that button which perfectly matches the shoes!!!!


SUPPLIES
Stamps: In Vogue Hanna
Paper: basic black, white, riding hood red
Ink: momento, riding hood red, copics
Accessories: rhinestone, shoe button
Techniques: coloring with copics

Comments

Jaspere said…
Shoe heaven. That shoe button is so great.
Kristin said…
I loved your Riley card, but this shoe card is FAB!! what a great job :-)
Kristin said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Hi Limpy Loo....You won't be wearing shoes like these for a while I'd wager!!! :))

Lovely shoes Ilina!
Unknown said…
so mod! the shoe button matching the brad is just FAB!