Upsy Daisy Birthday Cards

I was determined this year to have always birthday cards made in advance, so I don't run like chicken without head making one at the last minute, as I always do. So the other day I made 10 cards. They are all same layout but different color schemes. Now I have some birthday cards when I need them. My next goal is to make a stack of masculine birthday cards, which will be a bigger challenge. Scroll down for supplies, and I am going to go write my english class assignment for this week, and read my 100+ text for the class (yikes), ah, it's not that bad. It was kinda interesting. And then I have to review my Art History lecture from last week. Sometimes wonder if I should have chosen art major....hmmm....







SUPPLIES:
stamps: Upsy Daisy (SU)
paper: baja breeze, old olive, not quite navy, basic grey, urban garden dsp, sahara sand, pink pirouette, bravo burgundy, parisian summer dsp, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, pink pirouette, regal rose, always dsp
ink:
whisper white craft, not quite navy, regal rose, bravo burgundy
Accessories: ribbon, white ep, dew drops

Comments

Jaspere said…
These are just great. I love having cards made ahead of time (although I rarely do). I really like the different color combinations.
Kristin said…
these are so great. this is one of my fave su stamp sets that i have seen! always looks good!
Stephanie said…
wow, what a busy girl you have been, they are all beautiful!
I love 'em all! How nice to have all those beautiful birthday cards stamped and ready to go at a moment's notice! Way to go!!! :-)
Anonymous said…
They are all gorgeous. It is a wonderful idea to get a little stash going for birthdays! Beats being caught short at the last minute!
April said…
I did not buy this set because I didn't think I would use it much. But I have seen how popular it is and everyone's work with this set is always so great! Love your Bday cards!!!
Unknown said…
these are great cards - love the color combinations too. you always so such great work!