Sending Happy Thoughts

Finally last night made few cards. Here is one of them. I used 3 stamp sets to get the look I wanted. I used "Itty Bitty Buds" which is level 2 hostess set, I used level 2 hostess set "In the Spotlight" which is now retired, and the stamp set from Simply Sent Kit " Sending Happy Thoughts". I tried to make a simpler card, but it still took me at least an hour. I just realized I forgot to put my watermark on the picture, oh well, I will try editing it later and change the picture. But here it's for now.
Now onto the award:I received this award from KellyJean, check out her blog :Dancing with Stamps . And I need to pass it to seven other people. So here they are :) Check out their blogs, all of them are wonderful stampers and are inspiration to me.

Now onto the supplies for the card:

SUPPLIES:
stamps: In the spotlight, Itty Bitty buds, Sending Happy Thoughts
ink: old olive, basic black, versamark
paper: basic black, whisper white, tempting turquroise, old olive, summer sun, pumpkin pie
other: daisy punch, 1/2 and 1/4 cisrcle punches, dimensionals

Comments

Stephanie said…
Oh I love this, the punched flowers are great... very pretty!
Jaspere said…
Beautiful. Love those flowers.
Monika/Buzsy said…
Pretty card. Love the flower punch with the stamps. Thank you for the award. I will try to do it this week. :o)
Karen Barber said…
Ilina - what an ADORABLE card!! I love it!! II love daisies) Okay, I have NO IDEA how to move that award onto my blog. It would take an act of God for me to get it there. You are like the 3rd of 4th person who has given me an award and I really really wish I knew what to DO with them, but I have no idea how to fly it from your blog to mine, pathetic, huh? Can you help me???????
Christyne said…
I just LOVE this! It's dark and dreary here with LOTS of snow falling today. This card just filled my day with sunshine! TFS.
Melanie said…
This is beautiful, wonderful job!
Nancy Riley said…
Beautiful design! The colors, along with the punched flowers make one fresh, happy card!
Anonymous said…
This is really beautiful I have not seen a card like this around...which makes it super special!
Unknown said…
wow! just amazing how you come up with these fabulous ideas.
Christina Hill said…
Such a pretty card. Love how you did the flowers!