Sweet Stems Love Notes (POST #2 for today)

**** EDITED TO ADD :
I AM OFFERING THIS SET AS A CLASS BY MAIL. YOU CAN PRE-REGISTER UNTIL FEBRUARY 28TH. FOR MORE INFO CHECK THIS POST********

This is post #2 for today , scroll down for the Hanna card (post #1 for today).
This is a little box I made out of the scallop envelope die, and I made 8 love notes (3x3) to put inside using the new designers series paper Raspberry Tart and the new Sweet Stems stamp set which will be available in the Spring-Summer '09 SU! catalog. I thought this little cards will go fast, but as little as I knew it was almost 6am when I was done making this box with cards. I used Copic Markers to color in the images. I just love how this box and love notes came out!
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



SUPPLIES:
stamps: Sweet Stems, Pocket Silhouettes
ink: Adirondack Pitch black, copic markers
paper: whisper white, raspberry tart dsp, rose red, pretty in pink, kiwi kiss
other: rose red, pretty in pink and old olive narrow grosgrain ribbon, scallop envelope Sizzix die

Comments

Melanie said…
what a wonderful, job, this is beautiful.
Unknown said…
these look great - i love that new raspberry tart dsp!
Kristin said…
Fabulous! I would like to have the template for your box. I have a scor-pal now, so I'm trying to do different projects!
Well done. Absolutely love the variety of cards you have made with the new paper and stamp set!
Tina said…
Your cards are beautiful, love the dsp!
Carmen said…
Super cute!!! Mind if I case it?!?1
Kymm said…
Love the idea. I assume to put the for envelopes together with a base for the bottom of the box. Great work and idea.
I may have to make this for a friend who sells Mary Kay products. I want to make her a bunch of Thank you cards.