Monday, December 1, 2008

MFT Sneak Peak- Scallop envelope tea bag holder

Wow, it's been few days since I haven't posted anything. I didn't really have time to make anything since Sean and I went over his parents for Thanksgiving, and there were no conditions for me to craft even thought I brought my stuff LOL
Anyways, here is a little tea bag holder I made with the BigZ Sizzix scallop envelope die. I used the new MFT set which will be released on Wednesday night. Stay tuned for more sneak peaks. The new sets are just AmaZIng!


Supplies:
stamps: MFT
paper: chocolate chip, PTI white, pink pirouette
ink: rose red, pink pirouette, copic markers, tuxedo black momento
other: pearls, white liquid applique, white gel pen, sizzix scallop envelope die , chocolate chip polytwill ribbon

ENJOY!

5 comments:

  1. oh way how freakin' cute is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooo darn cute!!!! I love this idea, and it turned out soooo darling :)

    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fantastic. great craftsmanship and awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just adorable. Love the sizzix die and that stamp set. Fun, fun, fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to