Faux Metal Christmas Cards

I spent whole day today working on the gifts for my mother-in-law and my husband, and I am happy to say I made quite bit of progress. I am not done yet with the Xmas gifts, I still need to do the picture part, meaning I need to print out some pictures. But I am happy to say that I finished my husband's birthday gift(s), we just had a crack out of it, well from one of the gifts, I may show you a little peek of it, the other gift I will show you later with the Xmas gifts.
I am still cracking up laughing.
Anyways, here are more Xmas cards I made using the Snow swirled set and faux metal technique. I like their simple look, though they were not that simple to make. I used PTI white cardstock cause it's more sturdy. Scroll down for supplies


SUPPLIES:
stamps: snow swirled
ink: versamark
paper: PTI white, brushed gold
other: gold embossing powder, gold elastic cord, heat tool

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ilina ... these are truly exquisite!

Every recipient will adore these!
Kristin said…
these are amazing cards!! love them
Angie Williams said…
These are very stunning cards. Love the gold!
Kristi said…
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These are amazing...
Teresa Kline said…
beautiful Cjristmas card! *~*
Tammy said…
These are lovely!
Tina said…
Very Elegant looking! you did an amazing job on these!
Carmen said…
Ohhh STUNNING!! Loe how simple and beautiful this is!!