To You and Yours Part 1

Don't forget to check the HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE , the post bellow, or click on HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA on the side bar. There are some great deals! You can shop on my SU website or email me your order at ilina.crouse@gmail.com
I am planning to make my Thanksgiving cards today, LoL, but at least I got bunch of Christmas cards done, and we are almost done with the Xmas cards for Sean's family, they came out to be more involved. If you have seen the holiday mini (if not just look on the side badr :) ) , we are using the set Season of Simple Grace and making the 3 fold card from the mini.
ANyway, here is a card I made with the set To You and Yours, I really like the cottage from this set. I added some non-SU snowy glitter on the image, which is less sparkly than the SU dazzling diamonds glitter. I really like how it came out. Scroll down for complete list of supplies used.
SUPPLIES:
stamps: To You and Yours
ink: chocolate chip
paper: chocolate chip, old olive, riding hood red, confetti white and holiday treasures dsp
other: wide chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, nestabilities, sponges, ticket corner punch, paper piercing tool, snowy glitter
Enjoy and check back tomorrow for another card with this set!

Comments

Angie Williams said…
Did I get sidetracked on your blog and forget to comment?? This is a gorgeous holiday card! Great job!
Anonymous said…
This card has such style! I love it!!!
Teresa Kline said…
I luv this....gorgeous! *~*
Carmen said…
Wonderful card ... yours are always so perfect!!
Kristin said…
This is a great card... I love it!