Silver Scandinavian Season

I am taking up my own challenge, that by the end of the year I will use at least once every set I have which hasn't ever been used (beleieve me I got ton of those!). So this time it was Scandinavian Season. I started with one idea in mind but I changed it along the way. Now it's my husband's favorite card, he liked the silver embossing and the baja breeze color. In meantime I am working on tutorial how to mount your stamps using the stamp-a-ma-jig, so stay tuned, it will be up soon :)
SUPPLIES:
stamp sets: Scandinavian Season, To You and Yours
ink: Versamark, Baja Breeze
paper: ski slope dsp, whisper white, shimmery white, brushed silver, baja breeze
other: silver embossing powder, blue rhinestone, very vanilla taffeta ribbon, heat tool, coorner rounder punch, embossing buddy.
Enjoy!

Comments

Nancy B said…
This is stunning!!! Love the blues and silver together.


I really thought about getting this stamp set to make my Christmas cards.

But I didn't I got another Stamp set instead.

Thanks for sharing your Creations with us!!
Cheryl Walker said…
Beautiful card!!! I love the color, and the layout, and the stamp you used on this!!! Beautiful!!!!

Cheryl
Anonymous said…
This is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the whole color scheme and the way you colored certain parts of the image...way to go!! I LOVE it!!