Shipping you holiday cheer

I finally made a card this week! I made one yesterday, but I don't really like it, so I am not gonna put it here :P
I made this one for Beate's weekend sketch challenge 66. I wanted to make a card for one of my friends back in Europe, and was thinking about using the Loads of Love, but then I thought : Trucks can't travel from here to Europe, they can't drive through the Atlantic Ocean. So I thought of Boatloads of Love, and I used the tree from Loads of Love. I printed my own saying, because I felt like none was fitting my card. I used the Write me a Memory font CD from SU, so the font matches the other sayings from these stamp sets. All supplies are SU except the white brads which are Doodlebug. I wish SU! would make white brads. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.
SUPPLIES:
stamps: Boatloads of Love, Loads of Love
ink: black staz on, bashful blue, chocolate chip, baja breeze, riding hood red, going gray, kiwi kiss
paper: watercolor paper, riding hood red, kiwi kiss, baja breeze, frosty day dsp
other: kiwi kiss satin ribbon, white brads, Write me a Memory II font CD, 1/4" circle punch, aqua painter

Comments

Teresa Kline said…
wonderful job with Beate's sketch, Luv it! *~*
Beate said…
Super cute card!!!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles
Tina said…
I don't ahve the boat set but love what you did with it!
Jaspere said…
That is a great card. Your colors are so much fun. Love the sketch too.
Carmen said…
Very cute!! i just love these colors!
Dori Shelton said…
Great card! I love the colors and the boat stamp is too adorable!
Shelly Koskinen said…
Your card is so cute!!!
LeAnne said…
OMW, what a cute card and how clever of you to use SU's font to match!!!
LeAnne