Red Tulip

Here is a card I made for this weeks color combination challenge over SCS, the colors were: Real Red, Basic Black and Kraft. For this card I used Flourishes set called " Thank You". I stamped the tulip image on kraft cs and cut it out, then I colored with pencils, then sponged some versamark on it and embossed with glazzy glaze emanel few times, then I put it in the freezer to make the cracked glass effect. Scroll down for complete list of supplies


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Flourishes Thank You
ink: sahara sand, real red, basic black, versamark, black stampin' pastel
paper: real red dsp, kraft dsp, real red, basic black and kraft cardstock
other: black organdy ribbon, glazzy glaze emanel, rewter brads, disstressing tool, stampin' sponges, sponge doubers, paper piercing tool, mat pack.
Enjoy

Comments

Angie Williams said…
Very elegant! Beautiful card.
Anonymous said…
I see you are really enjoying the colour scheme!!! Lovely work with the cracked glass. The card is just beautiful
Carmen said…
Great card very elegant looking!! I like how you did the technique on just the flower.
Jaspere said…
Great technique and love the colors. You are on a roll.
Cheryl Walker said…
Beautiful card, and love the flower on this!!! great job!!! :)


Cheryl