A pack of cookies

With the holidays kicking in, I have been thinking about creative packaging for gift. I saw at Lauren Meader's blog similar thing, but I couldn't remember her instructions, so I made what I remembered. LoL. I used the long rectangle nestabillities to cut the cardstock. As well I used Snow Burst stamp set to stamp on it. I like how it came out. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.





SUPPLIES:
stamps: Snow Burst, To You and Yours
paper: kraft, riding hood red
ink: riding hood red classic ink, whisper white craft ink
other: kraft taffeta ribbon, nestabillities, linen thread.
ENJOY!

Comments

Angie Williams said…
These are great! What a neat idea! They would make a great gift for my office! :)
Jaspere said…
I wish I was this crafty. What a great project.
Carmen said…
Very cute project .. love the colors!