Owl be Home

Oops, I forgot to share this card, whichI started marking on Saturday and finished on Sunday. I haven't made anything yet this week, it has just been crazy with school and I had an assignment to write, actualy an stupid proposal (if I only knew what I was proposing at 4am LOL, I didn't go back to read what I wrote last night, I am too afraid that I may have said some non-senses LOL)
While I was writing this thing, I had a flash-back, I remembered that 5 years ago I was at a wedding in Bulgaria (October 18th 2003), and I was already planning to move to the US. Side note is that I caught the bouquet LoL, and the next wedding I was at, was my own wedding. LoL (february 2005). Anyway, I was talking to friends of mine who now live in MN, and we were talking about my plans to come to the US and so on. Adam at that time said to me that the East Coast needs electrical engineers, especially after the black out in August 2003, and that I would be able to easily find a job.... and what do ya know, FIVE years later I am in the US (been here for 4.5 years) , on the East Coast and working on a project for designing a Synchrophasor Data Concentrator which will help with monitoring and controlling of the PECO transmission system and such an events as black outs would be able to be predicted and stopped before they happen.
Anyway...onto the card. I used the MFT set Christmas Owls, ain't they cute? I stamped them on shimmery white cardstock and watercolored them. I punched some snowflakes with a snowflake Punch Bunch punch and added some pretties in the centers. Scroll down for complete list of supplies. SUPPLIES:
stamps: MFT Christmas Owls
paper: Not quite navy, Baja Breeze, ski slope dsp, shimmery white
ink: ink refills and inkpads (a lot of colors), staz on in jet black
other: snowflake punch bunch punch, nestabillities, pretties, very vanilla taffeta ribbon

Comments

I love this card it looks quite good
Jaspere said…
That is so cute. Love the snowflakes and that image is adorable.
Stephanie said…
This is wicked cute, love your snowflakes!
Teresa Kline said…
such an adorable card! *~*
Carmen said…
this is stinkin' cute!! Love it!
Anonymous said…
This card is beautifully balanced abd the colours are great. Good addition with the snowflakes!
What an adorable card (: They look like two love birds!
Tina said…
Love the dangling christmas ornaments and the owls are precious!
Melissa said…
this is adorable!!!