In Need of Few Baby Cards

I had to make one card for a Baby Shower, and I thought when I am making one, I will make few so I have on hand when needed, as few friends have their babies on the way. I got tired of the onesies cards, LoL, so I decided to change it up this time, I saw a card using the set "Nursery Necessities" about year ago over MJ Albright's blog at that time I wrote the sketch and little directions, and now, about a year later I "CASE-d" her card. I used different color shecmes on all of them, and I made two girl and two boy cards. When I was editing the pictures I noticed that on one of the cards I forgot to tie a knot.
Yesterday I thought I will make bunch of cards, but only those 4 cards took me over 5 hrs to make :-o. Scroll down for supplies.


SUPPLIES:
stamps: Nursery Necessities, Nursery wheel
ink: versamark, going gray, basic gray, sahara sand, chocolate chip, close to cocoa, pink pirouette, bashful blue
paper: going gray, basic gray, kraft, chocolate chip, close to cocoa, pink pirouette, bashful blue,whisper white
other: taffeta ribbon in going gray, kraft and chocolate chip, rhinestone brads :clear, pink and blue, 1/2" circle punch, big and small star punches, scallop edge punch, white gel pen, paper piercing tool, heat tool, clear embossing powder, nestabillities, stampin' sponges.

Comments

JBassem said…
Adorable and chic!
I like the way you used brown and pink/blue. The stars are fabulous; you made them girlie too!
(I need to get on the band wagon and make some baby cards for all my friends having babies. It just seems like the cards that I'm inspired to make lately, have nothing to do with babies. We'll see if my inspiration is different after I receive my next shipment ;) )
Jaspere said…
Those are adorable. I never seem to have baby cards made ahead of time.
Carmen said…
Is are great!! I'm sick of onsies too.
Melanie said…
These are adorable, I love the colors and the cute elephant stamp.