Home for Christmas

Here is a card I made with a stamp set from the Holiday Mini called "Home for Christams". I enjoyed coloring this image with prismacolor pencils and I think I like how it came out. I stamped the image with basic black on cream confetti cardstock and cut it with square nestabillities. Then I took the riding hood red card base and I cut a window with the same square die on the front. Then on the back I adhered a piece of confetti cream cardstock the same size as the cardfront. Then I adhered on front ti image. Does it make any sense what I did?!?!
SUPPLIES:
stamps: Home for Xmas
ink: basic black, riding hood red, old olive, prismacolor pencils
paper: riding hood red, old olive, confetti cream
other: riding hood red taffeta ribbon, vintage brads, glimering snow writer (Deco Arts), sponge doubers, nestabillities.
Enjoy!

Comments

Kristin said…
Not a 100% sure what you did, but it looks amazing! (so it doesn't matter whether I understand or not! lol)
Jaspere said…
Wow! This turned out beautifully. I can only imagine what the card looks like IRL. The coloring looks spectacular.
Christyne said…
Your "Baby it's cold outside" card is just adorable! If I was picking guest designers, I'd pick you!
Carmen said…
super cute .. love all the special details you added!