Frosty Window and MFT December Guest Designer

Here is a card I made last night for the MFT guest designer challenge for December. The challenge was watercoloring. I really enjoyed making this card. The other day I showed you a card which was similar but view from outside in. This time I wanted to make a view from inside out. I stamped the image from MFT set "Baby it's cold outside" on watercolor paper and I colored it with my aqua painter and ink pads. then I cut out a piece ( same size as the watercolor paper, I left the piece of watercolor paper larger than the image, so there is space for sticky strip on the edges) of acetate. I adhered 3 piece of sticky strip on the edges of the watercolor paper, and left the top with no sticky strip and adhered the acetate. Then I poured some crystal fine glitter in to get the frosty look on the window and like there is snow blizzard outside.Then I sealed the top so the glitter stays in. We don't want glitter all over our house, do we? And my window was done. Next I adhered the ribbon to look like curtain around the image. And you get the rest of the story about making of this card....
Anyway...I just found out that I was picked to be Guest Designer for MFTstamps for December.

It's such an honor!!!
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.



SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Baby It's Cold Outside MFT Stamps
ink: jet black staz on, real red, going gray, soft sky, not quite navy, bashful blue, chocolate chip, blush blossom
paper: ski slope dsp, watercolor paper, baja breeze, acetate
other: real red wide grosgrain ribbon, felt flurries, white doodlebug brads, crystal fine MS glitter, gold elastic cord, square nestabillities.
Enjoy!

Comments

Stephanie said…
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GD SPOT...Your card is absolutely adorable!
Kristin said…
Congratulations!! So exciting to have a GD for MFT on our blogger group!! And, I LOVE your card!
I love this card it is so christmassy
What a neat card! I love it (:
Jennie said…
This is a fabulous card and congratulations on being Guest Desginer!!! You did a wonderful job on this and it is an eye catcher, love the sparkle.
Carmen said…
WOW!! Wonderful card!!
Anonymous said…
Yay Ilina!!! I'm so happy for you!!!