Coffee and Friends....

The perfect blend....
For those who know me I love coffee! One thing which is kinda everyday habit in Macedonia is to go out for coffee with friends.
Last week I received my order from www.elzybells.co.uk , and one of the images was this one, so I wanted to play right away , well I was patient for 2 days before I played...LoL. I stamped the image with Momento in Tuxedo Black and colored the image with Copics. The sentiment is from MFT stamps from the set " Hot Stuff". I used chocolate organdy ribbon, some vintage brads, and K&C Co. patterned paper. I sponged the edges with Creamy Caramel ink to get a vintage look. Scroll down for complete list of supplies :) SUPPLIES:
stamps: Elzybells Coffee Friends, MFT Hot stuff
ink: momento in tuxedo black, copics
paper: close to cocoa, really rust, summer sun, K&C Co. patterned paper
other: chocolate organdy ribbon, vintage brads, nestabillities, scallop edge punch, stampin' sponges.

ENJOY and check back tomorrow for another project :)

Comments

Angie Williams said…
Awesome image! I love these elzybelle stamps!
Jaspere said…
That is so cute. Love those elzybells
What a cute card! I love that stamp set (:
Melanie said…
Oh my gosh this so cute. I love the color combos. Great job!
Carmen said…
Super cute!! Love the colors1
Saxontoy said…
Ilina, this is such a cute card, I think I need some of those Elye's stamps..hehe. TFS
Anonymous said…
I love this card! The colours are great and the balance perfect!