Christmas Love

Have you noticed my new blog header. I made it couple days ago using http://www.shabbyprincess.com/ digital scrapbooking kits. I made couple. It was a lots of fun, though I am not digital scrapbooker. Anyways...

Here is another image from Rachelle Anne Miller. I made this card for my husband from Xmas, but the fact that he spied on me while I was making it and saw it, may change my intentions to give it to him for Xmas, I may instead make another one and trick him :P
The stamp is called Christmas Love, and I stamped it with Black Staz On on watercolor paper and colored it with SU Watercolor Wonder Crayons, and then added some stickles, candy cane red and lime green.

SUPPLIES:
stamps: Season of Joy (for the sentiment), Rachelle Anne Miller Xmas Love
ink: staz on in jet black, ruby red marker
paper: riding hood red, real red dsp, old olive, watercolor paper
other: watercolor wonder crayons (earth elements and soft subtles), stickles, paper piercing tool, white gel pen, nestabillities, wide old olive grosgrain ribbon, silver brads.

Enjoy!

Comments

Christyne said…
This is SO cute! Love that ribbon at the top...it adds just the right touch to the card.
Angie Williams said…
Oh, I love this image!!! I am going to have to check out her stamps! Beautiful card too! I love seeing gorgeous cards but it ends up being costly because then I want everything to CASE it! TFS!

Your blogging sis
Angie
Jennie said…
This is just adorable, fantastic coloring!
Melanie said…
Oh this is so precious, I love the color combos and the "bling" you added. Very pretty and precious. Nice work!
Jaspere said…
I just love it. I only have one RAM stamp and seriously need lots more.
Carmen said…
Lovely! Love all the special touchs you added really makes the card!!